LifeSize Cut Out
- Printed full colour directly to Correx® board and cut to any custom shape
- Supplied with collapsable strut on reverse
- Maximum size up to 10x5ft
- Alternative materials are also available, 2mm Display card or Foamcore
- Freestanding Character cut-outs, ideal for personal events or attractive shop displays
What is the standard size of a life size cut out?
We can produce the cut out to any custom size requested, however the commonly used standard sizes would be between 4ft and 6ft high, and between 2ft and 4ft wide, which can vary slightly depending on shape of the cut out.
What is the largest cut out you can make?
Our largest sheet sizes are an 8x4ft and 10x5ft sheet, meaning as long as your requested size fits within these boundaries we will be able to produce your cut out in a single piece.
Will the cut out be suitable for outdoor use?
Whilst the Correx, Foamcore and Foamex board used for printing is in fact waterproof, the struts attached to the reverse aren't designed to be used on an uneven surface, or able to withstand wind. For this reason the life size cut out would be best used indoors.
Is it more expensive to print multiple colours?
No, we digitally print all of our products in full colour using UV resistant inks as standard. So you won't see any increases in price if you have a lot of colour in your artwork.
How do I submit my artwork files?
Simply attach your artwork via our upload option when placing your order, our uploader will accept Jpeg, Tiff, PNG, PDF and ZIP files up to 50mb. It is recommended to ensure artwork files are optimised to retain a reasonable file size.
You can also simply use our email address (at the top of the website) and attach your files. If you have any problems with sending large files give us a call or use file sharing services like WeTransfer.com. If you are using WeTransfer or similar, we highly recommend sending an email alongside this, as we do not pick up orders from WeTransfer emails.
What are requirements for artwork files?
Preferable file format is PDF or high-quality JPG. If you are supplying artwork ready to print, please make sure the design files meet all general standard printing requirements like:
- Files must be to scale (100% size) or at least in proportion (half size, quarter size etc.)
- CMYK colour mode (no RGB or Pantone colours as it can cause problems)
- All text must be converted to curves/outlined or at least embedded inside supplied pdf
- There is no need for extra bleeds and crop marks for simple rectangular signs
- Please include cut path for cut out boards indicating expected board shape OR simply describe where it should be, and we will draw the shape for you in most cases free of charge.
In case you require and design work or are uncertain about the files you have please just attach your files with description in your message. We will help and advice. If there would be any extra charge involved, we will let you know before proceeding with any changes.
Am I able to collect from you directly rather than arrange delivery?
We are located in a town called Whitefield just outside of Manchester City Center, if you happen to be local, or are just passing by, you're more than welcome to collect your order from us directly. If this would be preferred just let us know when sending over your order.
What would be the difference between Correx, Foamcore and Foamex?
Correx is a corrugated PVC board, due to the nature of the material is is lightweight and much more cost effective and ideal for this usage. Similarly the Foamcore (Foamboard) is an ideal choice as it is also lightweight and as a solid board offers a nicer quality finish. Foamex is a solid PVC board, and offers a much higher quality cut and print finish, so would be best used for a more professional looking display.