Carrick Signs Limited respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website or order by telephone. We are committed to safeguarding any information that you give to us. This statement outlines what information we may collect from you and how we use that information, as well as how you can check what information we have about you and how you can instruct us to erase that information.
1. What information we collect
We may collect and store information you send to us that is considered sensitive by the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). This information may be required in order to access certain sections of this website (e.g. Ordering of products).
2. How we use your information
We use the information we collect from you to provide the best possible service
Client Account information held in our database.
- Company name
- Company Address
- Delivery Addresses where applicable
- Debt Collection Contact names
- Account Contact name
- Email, and phone numbers for debt collection contact names
- Email, and phone numbers for Account Contact name
- Preferences on how you would like to be kept up to date
- Your company trading style
- Your company registration number if applicable
- What type of services or goods you provide
- Bank Details
All of the above is required by Carrick Signs Limited to make sure we issue Invoices, statements and Letters.
3. Who sees your information
We may disclose your information to any of our employees, as reasonably necessary to provide you with our services. We will never sell your information to third parties for marketing purposes. We will not disclose information about you to any third party without your permission, except in the cases outlined below:
- We may provide third party delivery couriers your email address to take advantage of various automatic tracking and scheduling capabilities.
- We may provide third party couriers a contact number in the event that they cannot complete the delivery of your order.
Carrick Signs Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of the personal information you provide. Of course the transmission of data over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. Third party websites
This website may contain links to external websites that have been created, edited or maintained by third parties. Carrick Signs Limited does not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of third parties.
6. Information you can hold about us
As a client of Carrick Signs Limited we give you permission to hold relevant information about us to allow you to conduct business with us.
- Our bank details to allow payment of our invoices
- Our business emails addresses
- Our business phone numbers
- Our business address
- Staff contact names
7. Your rights
Carrick Signs Limited fully complies with all aspects of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. You may request copies of the personal information we hold about you or request to amend any factual inaccuracies or delete any personal information we have on record. Any requests must be directed to Amanda Roscoe-Enion at Carrick Signs Ltd, Unit 8 Park 17, Moss Lane, Whitefield M45 8FJ. Any request may be subject to an administration fee if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
From time-to-time we may revise this statement. Any revised changes will apply to this website from the date of publication. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are fully aware of any changes to the disclaimer. If you have any queries regarding this privacy statement or the treatment of your personal information please call our IT department on 0161 796 3685