- Cafe barriers are perfect for creating space and displaying branding
- Available in 1.2m, 1.5m and 1.8m to ideally match the length required for your restaurant area
- Unique patented design with market leading features and performance
- Polished 3-series stainless steel throughout for excellent outdoor performance and high chip/scratch resistance
- Overall height less than 1000mm - complies with all local authority design requirements
- Unique patented ‘smooth glide’ ring allows banner to flex and eliminates wind damage associated with traditional designs
- Flat packed for easy storage and transportation. Easy to assemble. Spanner included with base/pole fixing set.
Do you supply and print the full cafe barrier system?
Yes, we print and provide the full system so it is ready to set up when it arrives with you. You will be supplied with a banner with your requested print with loops top and bottom, two cross beams per banner ordered and two posts with one subsequent post for each banner ordered.
What sizes are available?
Our Cafe barrier systems come in 3 sizes, which are 1.2m, 1.5m and 1.8m in width.
Is it more expensive to print multiple colours?
No, we digitally print all of our products in full colour using UV resistant inks as standard. So you won't see any increases in price if you have a lot of colour in your artwork.
How do I submit my artwork files?
Simply attach your artwork via our upload option when placing your order, our uploader will accept Jpeg, Tiff, PNG, PDF and ZIP files up to 50mb. It is recommended to ensure artwork files are optimised to retain a reasonable file size.
You can also simply use our email address (at the top of the website) and attach your files. If you have any problems with sending large files give us a call or use file sharing services like WeTransfer.com. If you are using WeTransfer or similar, we highly recommend sending an email alongside this, as we do not pick up orders from WeTransfer emails.
What are requirements for artwork files?
Preferable file format is PDF or high-quality JPG. If you are supplying artwork ready to print, please make sure the design files meet all general standard printing requirements like:
- Files must be to scale (100% size) or at least in proportion (half size, quarter size etc.)
- CMYK colour mode (no RGB or Pantone colours as it can cause problems)
- All text must be converted to curves/outlined or at least embedded inside supplied pdf
- There is no need for extra bleeds and crop marks for simple rectangular signs
- Please include cut path for cut out boards indicating expected board shape OR simply describe where it should be, and we will draw the shape for you in most cases free of charge.
In case you require and design work or are uncertain about the files you have please just attach your files with description in your message. We will help and advice. If there would be any extra charge involved, we will let you know before proceeding with any changes.
Am I able to collect from you directly rather than arrange delivery?
We are located in a town called Whitefield just outside of Manchester City Center, if you happen to be local, or are just passing by, you're more than welcome to collect your order from us directly. If this would be preferred just let us know when sending over your order.
Can I get replacements or add ons?
Yes, if any parts get damaged or lost, or if you need to update artwork for your barriers, we can supply you with the individual necessary replacements. Note this would only apply if you ordered the cafe barrier system with us originally, as we can't guarantee parts would match up with other branded systems.