Estate Agent Boards
- Printed full colour direct to board with UV inks giving outstanding quality and long-lasting fade resistance
- Flag boards 610x813mm, 6mm thick, printed on both sides (design allowing for post to be attached on one of the sides)
- T-boards made using two seperate 4mm Correx® boards mounted together (post to fit in between the two boards)
- Cheap Estate Agent Boards, different designs for To Let and For Sale Estate Agent Boards? Printed at no extra cost
- Custom shape cutting available
Do you supply the fittings and fixtures of estate agency boards?
Unfortunately we do not, we are just a printers so we would supply the printed boards only.
What thickness Correx® do you supply?
We print on 4mm Correx® as standard, but we do also stock and print 6mm, 8mm and 10mm Correx®
What is the maximum size that you can print in one piece?
The maximum sizes that we can print in one piece are 8 x 4ft sheets and 10 x 5ft sheets, dependent on the thickness you choose, either or both sizes may be available.
What are Correx® boards made of?
Correx® boards are made of strong corrugated plastic material, which is also known as polypropylene fluted board.
Can Correx® signage boards be cut to custom shapes?
Yes, 4mm and 6mm Correx® signage boards can be cut to custom shapes. There is some limit to how intricate the shapes can be - so you would be best to send over an example of the shape you wish to cut when asking for a quote. Correx above 6mm is generally not suitable to custom shape cutting, we have other materials that may be suitable to your needs if you’re looking for a thicker board, like foamcore and Foamex.
Does Correx® signage suit dual-purpose (outdoor and indoor) needs?
Yes, you can make use of Correx® signage for both indoor and outdoor use.
What is Correx®?
Correx® is actually a brand name for a specific type of corrugated plastic, also known as polypropylene fluted board. The material is most widely used for estate agent signs and quick, durable outdoor signage like scaffolding signage or race signage.
Are Correx® boards suitable for outdoor and indoor use?
Yes. It's usually used for outdoor use but can also be used inside.
Is it more expensive to print multiple colours?
No, we digitally print all of our products in full colour using UV resistant inks as standard. So you won't see any increases in price if you have a lot of colour in your artwork.
How do I submit my artwork files?
Simply attach your artwork via our upload option when placing your order, our uploader will accept Jpeg, Tiff, PNG, PDF and ZIP files up to 50mb. It is recommended to ensure artwork files are optimised to retain a reasonable file size.
You can also simply use our email address (at the top of the website) and attach your files. If you have any problems with sending large files give us a call or use file sharing services like WeTransfer.com. If you are using WeTransfer or similar, we highly recommend sending an email alongside this, as we do not pick up orders from WeTransfer emails.
What are requirements for artwork files?
Preferable file format is PDF or high-quality JPG. If you are supplying artwork ready to print, please make sure the design files meet all general standard printing requirements like:
- Files must be to scale (100% size) or at least in proportion (half size, quarter size etc.)
- CMYK colour mode (no RGB or Pantone colours as it can cause problems)
- All text must be converted to curves/outlined or at least embedded inside supplied pdf
- There is no need for extra bleeds and crop marks for simple rectangular signs
- Please include cut path for cut out boards indicating expected board shape OR simply describe where it should be, and we will draw the shape for you in most cases free of charge.
In case you require and design work or are uncertain about the files you have please just attach your files with description in your message. We will help and advice. If there would be any extra charge involved, we will let you know before proceeding with any changes.
Am I able to collect from you directly rather than arrange delivery?
We are located in a town called Whitefield just outside of Manchester City Center, if you happen to be local, or are just passing by, you're more than welcome to collect your order from us directly. If this would be preferred just let us know when sending over your order.
What is the difference between a T-Board and a Flag Board?
A T-Board is produced on two seperate sheets of 4mm Correx® that are mounted together back to back, allowing you to place the fitting down the middle of the two boards. A Flag Board is printed double sided on one sheet of 6mm Correx®, with a gap left on one edge allowing room for the fitting of the pole on the side.
Get in Touch
|Landscape T-Boards (813mm x 610mm)||6 - 23||£9.00 + VAT|
|24+||£8.50 + VAT|
|Landscape Flag Boards (813mm x 610mm)||5 - 23||£10.00 + VAT|
|24+||£9.50 + VAT|