- Printed full colour direct to board with UV inks giving outstanding quality and long-lasting fade resistance
- Versatile low-cost rigid material for printed indoor exhibition displays and other interior signage
- Available in sizes up to 10 x 5ft (1500 x 3000mm) printed in one piece
- Foamcore has a soft foam centre, with a superior paper finish
- Foam Board is one of the lightest signage materials available
What is the difference between Foamex (foam pvc) and Foam core board?
Foamex is hard, rigid and suitable also for outdoor use. Foam core is much lighter, has soft foam-like centre and is only suitable for indoor use.
What is the difference between foamcore and foam board?
Nothing, foam core is just the the material name for foam based boards.
Is it more expensive to print multiple colours?
No, we digitally print all of our products in full colour using UV resistant inks as standard. So you won't see any increases in price if you have a lot of colour in your artwork.
How do I submit my artwork files?
Simply attach your artwork via our upload option when placing your order, our uploader will accept Jpeg, Tiff, PNG, PDF and ZIP files up to 50mb. It is recommended to ensure artwork files are optimised to retain a reasonable file size.
You can also simply use our email address (at the top of the website) and attach your files. If you have any problems with sending large files give us a call or use file sharing services like WeTransfer.com. If you are using WeTransfer or similar, we highly recommend sending an email alongside this, as we do not pick up orders from WeTransfer emails.
What are requirements for artwork files?
Preferable file format is PDF or high-quality JPG. If you are supplying artwork ready to print, please make sure the design files meet all general standard printing requirements like:
- Files must be to scale (100% size) or at least in proportion (half size, quarter size etc.)
- CMYK colour mode (no RGB or Pantone colours as it can cause problems)
- All text must be converted to curves/outlined or at least embedded inside supplied pdf
- There is no need for extra bleeds and crop marks for simple rectangular signs
- Please include cut path for cut out boards indicating expected board shape OR simply describe where it should be, and we will draw the shape for you in most cases free of charge.
In case you require and design work or are uncertain about the files you have please just attach your files with description in your message. We will help and advice. If there would be any extra charge involved, we will let you know before proceeding with any changes.
Am I able to collect from you directly rather than arrange delivery?
We are located in a town called Whitefield just outside of Manchester City Center, if you happen to be local, or are just passing by, you're more than welcome to collect your order from us directly. If this would be preferred just let us know when sending over your order.
Are foamcore boards suitable for indoor and outdoor use?
No, printed foamcore boards are a paper based material, meaning they are best suited for indoor use.
Get in Touch
|A4 (297mm x 210mm)||5 - 49||£5.30 + VAT|
|50+||£4.40 + VAT|
|A3 (420mm x 297mm)||4 - 29||£8.25 + VAT|
|30+||£7.25 + VAT|
|A2 (594mm x 420mm)||3 - 14||£11.25 + VAT|
|15+||£10.75 + VAT|
|A1 (841mm x 594mm)||2 - 9||£18.00 + VAT|
|10+||£17.00 + VAT|
|A0 (1189mm x 841mm)||1 - 5||£40.50 + VAT|
|6+||£36.50 + VAT|
|8ft x 4ft (2438mm x 1219mm)||1 - 4||£83.50 + VAT|
|5+||£72.50 + VAT|
|10ft x 5ft (3048mm x 1524mm)||1 - 4||£111.50 + VAT|
|5+||£100.50 + VAT|