Pop Up Systems
- Bespoke, replaceable and re-usable graphics
- Lightweight frame can be assembled in seconds without tools
- Supplied in a robust hard shell case with wheels for ease of transportation.
- Deluxe folding wooden top to transform case into a podium
- Put your pop up in the spotlight with LED lights included
- Adjustable feet mean your graphics will line-up on almost any surface
Do you supply replacements for the Pop Up System?
Yes we do, if you need replacement graphics for your pop up display system, we can provide them at request, we would just need to know which system you are looking at replacements. Note if you didn't buy your original system with us, we might not be able to supply the correct fittings or replacements dependant on the model/make of your current system. See more about ordering replacement graphics here (Link pending).
Is it more expensive to print multiple colours?
No, we digitally print all of our products in full colour using UV resistant inks as standard. So you won't see any increases in price if you have a lot of colour in your artwork.
How do I submit my artwork files?
Simply attach your artwork via our upload option when placing your order, our uploader will accept Jpeg, Tiff, PNG, PDF and ZIP files up to 50mb. It is recommended to ensure artwork files are optimised to retain a reasonable file size.
You can also simply use our email address (at the top of the website) and attach your files. If you have any problems with sending large files give us a call or use file sharing services like WeTransfer.com. If you are using WeTransfer or similar, we highly recommend sending an email alongside this, as we do not pick up orders from WeTransfer emails.
What are requirements for artwork files?
Preferable file format is PDF or high-quality JPG. If you are supplying artwork ready to print, please make sure the design files meet all general standard printing requirements like:
- Files must be to scale (100% size) or at least in proportion (half size, quarter size etc.)
- CMYK colour mode (no RGB or Pantone colours as it can cause problems)
- All text must be converted to curves/outlined or at least embedded inside supplied pdf
- There is no need for extra bleeds and crop marks for simple rectangular signs
- Please include cut path for cut out boards indicating expected board shape OR simply describe where it should be, and we will draw the shape for you in most cases free of charge.
In case you require and design work or are uncertain about the files you have please just attach your files with description in your message. We will help and advice. If there would be any extra charge involved, we will let you know before proceeding with any changes.
Am I able to collect from you directly rather than arrange delivery?
We are located in a town called Whitefield just outside of Manchester City Center, if you happen to be local, or are just passing by, you're more than welcome to collect your order from us directly. If this would be preferred just let us know when sending over your order.
Do you have any artwork templates available?
Finished panel size for pop up displays: 673mm x 2240mm. Apply crop marks and 5 - 10mm bleed.
Please download our: 3x3 Pop up Display Template before splitting
Please download our: 3x4 Pop up Display Template before splitting
We require Pop Up System artwork to be split into panels and supplied in separate PDF files or separate pages of the same PDF document. This is how a correctly prepared artwork file should look Correctly prepared/finished Sample Artwork
We also have a graphic wrap template if required. The finished size is: 1770mm x 780mm. Apply crop marks and 5 - 10mm bleed.
Get in Touch
|3 x 2 Curved (1600 x 2225 x 460mm) (2692mm x 2225mm)||1+||£480.00 + VAT|
|3 x 3 Curved (2520 x 2225 x 685mm) (3365mm x 2225mm)||1+||£530.00 + VAT|
|3 x 4 Curved (3010 x 2225 x 960mm) (4038mm x 2225mm)||1+||£630.00 + VAT|