What is the difference between the standard roller banner and deluxe roller banner?
1) Standard Roller Banners are provided with a base on two twisted feet and is printed on a greyback PVC material with no lamination. It comes with a lightly padded carrying case.
2) Deluxe Roller Banners are, like the standard roller banner printed on greyback PVC but are provided with a deluxe, flat extra stable base, and a higher quality carrying case. It also comes with a telescopic pole, meaning you can have a short (1600mm high) or super high (2150mm) banner depending on your requirements.
The above choices provide high quality product that is perfect for majority of exhibition display applications.
Can I order a replacement graphic for my roller banner?
Yes, if you need to update the artwork in your roller banner, just let us know the size and model of your existing cassette, and we can print and send out a new graphic for you to insert into your roller banner. If you're not too comfortable trying to do this yourself, you can always send your cassette over to us, and we can print and insert your new graphics for you too.
Is it more expensive to print multiple colours?
No, we digitally print all of our products in full colour using UV resistant inks as standard. So you won't see any increases in price if you have a lot of colour in your artwork.
How do I submit my artwork files?
Simply attach your artwork via our upload option when placing your order, our uploader will accept Jpeg, Tiff, PNG, PDF and ZIP files up to 50mb. It is recommended to ensure artwork files are optimised to retain a reasonable file size.
You can also simply use our email address (at the top of the website) and attach your files. If you have any problems with sending large files give us a call or use file sharing services like WeTransfer.com. If you are using WeTransfer or similar, we highly recommend sending an email alongside this, as we do not pick up orders from WeTransfer emails.
What are requirements for artwork files?
Preferable file format is PDF or high-quality JPG. If you are supplying artwork ready to print, please make sure the design files meet all general standard printing requirements like:
- Files must be to scale (100% size) or at least in proportion (half size, quarter size etc.)
- CMYK colour mode (no RGB or Pantone colours as it can cause problems)
- All text must be converted to curves/outlined or at least embedded inside supplied pdf
- There is no need for extra bleeds and crop marks for simple rectangular signs
- Please include cut path for cut out boards indicating expected board shape OR simply describe where it should be, and we will draw the shape for you in most cases free of charge.
In case you require and design work or are uncertain about the files you have please just attach your files with description in your message. We will help and advice. If there would be any extra charge involved, we will let you know before proceeding with any changes.
Am I able to collect from you directly rather than arrange delivery?
We are located in a town called Whitefield just outside of Manchester City Center, if you happen to be local, or are just passing by, you're more than welcome to collect your order from us directly. If this would be preferred just let us know when sending over your order.
If I am ordering a roller banner and a pop-up system for one exhibit, will the colours be the same?
Colours will always differ slightly across different material, printers, final application, but if your looking to match as closely as possible to a pop up system we have or are providing for you, make sure you tell us, we will need to upgrade your graphic material to get the closest possible match.
Get in Touch
|800mm (800mm x 2000mm)||1+||£42.00 + VAT|
|850mm (850mm x 2000mm)||1+||£46.00 + VAT|
|1000mm (1000mm x 2000mm)||1+||£65.00 + VAT|
|1200mm (1200mm x 2000mm)||1+||£75.00 + VAT|
|1500mm (1500mm x 2000mm)||1+||£93.00 + VAT|
|2000mm (2000mm x 2000mm)||1+||£132.00 + VAT|