Brushed Aluminium Signs
- Rigid, durable, lightweight and high quality print finish
- Custom shape cutting available
- Unique brushed style finish
- Waterproof and suitable for indoor and outdoor usage
- High damage resistance in comparison to other materials
- Available in silver or gold brushed finish
What is the difference between aluminium composite boards and dibond?
Nothing, aluminium composite board is just the material name, whereas dibond is a branded name.
What's the difference between direct printing and vinyl mounting the Aluminium Composite Board?
The direct print leaves you with a natural metallic brushed finish due to the nature of the material, whereas a vinyl mounted board would appear like any other high quality printed finish and also allow you to apply a matt/gloss/satin laminate to the artwork.
Is it more expensive to print multiple colours?
No, we digitally print all of our products in full colour using UV resistant inks as standard. So you won't see any increases in price if you have a lot of colour in your artwork.
How do I submit my artwork files?
Simply attach your artwork via our upload option when placing your order, our uploader will accept Jpeg, Tiff, PNG, PDF and ZIP files up to 50mb. It is recommended to ensure artwork files are optimised to retain a reasonable file size.
You can also simply use our email address (at the top of the website) and attach your files. If you have any problems with sending large files give us a call or use file sharing services like WeTransfer.com. If you are using WeTransfer or similar, we highly recommend sending an email alongside this, as we do not pick up orders from WeTransfer emails.
What are requirements for artwork files?
Preferable file format is PDF or high-quality JPG. If you are supplying artwork ready to print, please make sure the design files meet all general standard printing requirements like:
- Files must be to scale (100% size) or at least in proportion (half size, quarter size etc.)
- CMYK colour mode (no RGB or Pantone colours as it can cause problems)
- All text must be converted to curves/outlined or at least embedded inside supplied pdf
- There is no need for extra bleeds and crop marks for simple rectangular signs
- Please include cut path for cut out boards indicating expected board shape OR simply describe where it should be, and we will draw the shape for you in most cases free of charge.
In case you require and design work or are uncertain about the files you have please just attach your files with description in your message. We will help and advice. If there would be any extra charge involved, we will let you know before proceeding with any changes.
Am I able to collect from you directly rather than arrange delivery?
We are located in a town called Whitefield just outside of Manchester City Center, if you happen to be local, or are just passing by, you're more than welcome to collect your order from us directly. If this would be preferred just let us know when sending over your order.
What's the difference between the brushed aluminium and the standard aluminium?
The difference is that standard aluminium composite boards are finished with a high quality lacquer which provides a high quality printed finish . Whereas brushed aluminium has a stylised finish. meaning the print will display a unique metallic brushed finish.